Friday, February 13, 2009

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my brand new blog. I am a grade 4/5 teacher from Toronto. I recently began a classroom blog and was having so much fun with it that I decided to start a second blog that features less of the day-to-day running of our class and more of things that inspire me. I am an ardent thrifter,  seeker of vintage pieces, and collector of things to make art and crafts with. I live for yard sale season. I hope that The Foolscap Flyer will be a place to share ideas and to prove that you can be a funky, creative teacher without spending a fortune. I hope you find this as enjoyable to read as I'm sure it will be to write.
Erin

1 comment:

  1. I just came across this site that might also like: http://www.recyclart.org. Great blog!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete