Thursday, September 3, 2009

Vintage

Visit the September 3rd post in my thrifting blog http://torontoyardsaler.blogspot.com to see how I've used cheap, vintage pieces in my classroom. Old items destined for the garbage heap can add interest in a class and can be quite functional if looked at with a fresh eye.
What's for breakfast? Completed homework?!
Here's my interest table for the human body. I'm hoping it will help inspire kids to bring in related items from home, or at least pick up a book about the body. Stay tuned for body-related projects and experiments.

2 comments:

  1. Love your school projects and your blog...found you on "Paperdolls for Boys".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely comment. I'm really wanting to make this blog more of a community blog, but teachers are so busy, it's hard to get anyone to jump aboard.
    I've got some things to share soon.
    Cheerio,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete