Friday, July 9, 2010

Basket of Booty For Next Year's Class

I got everything you see here for $11.63 at Goodwill's 50% off sale today.
This basket cost $1.49 after the discount. I may use it for pet food and bedding in the class next year. I'd love to bring more natural materials into the class rather than more plastic. It's not easy.
Don't you love this Peruvian wall hanging? I got it for .99 at the sale. I have one similar to it. They'll both hang somewhere in the classroom where the children can enjoy them.


This paper making kit cost $1.49 after the discount.
Books ranging in price from .49-.99 - a real deal.
Chickadee magazines for the cozy reading nook we'll have in the class. I'm going to bring in a coffee table to make the space more homey.
This Robert Louis Stevenson book was a find. It's filled with amazing poems and beautifully illustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment